Thursday, October 2, 2008

Bingo & The Vice Presidential Debate

As the VP debate looms on the evening's horizon, the only positive part of the evening that I can discern is drinking to this political past time. And drinking in style! Along with my chardonnay, I believe the best display of patriotic pride that I have found is:

www.palinbingo.com

Oh yes, you saw that correctly...Palin Bingo. Pretty much the most glorious thing to happen to Sarah Palin since being named the GOP VP nominee.

So tonight, in honor of the most talked about vice presidential debates, that Sarah Palin attempted to put off until after the election, I will enjoy my patriotic game all the way to victory. I hope she prepared herself well, for she can see Russia from her house, and since that is the international dateline, she can also see into the future. I wonder if her predictions will come true? I guess we must all wait and see, and enjoy Palin Bingo.

No comments: